The Australian-themed, educational and entertaining musical presentation “Didgeridoo Down Under” will kick of “One World, Many Stories,” the Randolph County Public Library’s 2011 Summer Reading Program, with performances at all seven libraries June 13-16.
The high-energy show uses books, maps, artifacts, art work, puppets and musical instruments to engage the audience in a program that promotes cultural harmony and ignites excitement about reading, writing, exploring and creating.
The performances are free and the public is invited.
- Asheboro Public Library, 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 1
- Archdale Public Library, 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 15
- John W. Clark (Franklinville) Public Library: 2 p.m. Thursday, June 16
- Liberty Public Library: 7 p.m. Thursday, June 1
- Ramseur Public Library, 10:30 a.m. Thursday, June 1
- Randleman Public Library, 2 p.m. Wednesday, June 15
- Seagrove Public Library, 2 p.m. Tuesday, June 14.
For more information about “Didgeridoo Down Under”, visit www.didgrevolution.com. For more information about the library’s Summer Reading Program, visit www.randolphlibrary.org/summerreading.html or call 318-6804.